Jacksonville has emerged as the epicenter of natural gas projects, and the High Horsepower (HHP) Summit – to be held in Jacksonville Nov. 6 – 9, 2017 – will bring together industry leaders from the marine, mining, rail, E&P and power gen sectors to discuss these energy projects and more.
Early registration is now open – click here to save $400 by registering before Aug. 4, 2017.
The agenda will be packed with end-user case studies, off-site tours, networking, and discussion including:
- TOTE Continues to Operate the World’s First LNG-Powered Container Ships: Two LNG-powered ships are in weekly service between Jacksonville and Puerto Rico.
- Pivotal LNG’s Innovative ISO Bunkering System for TOTE: Simplicity and sophistication on display here with this on-dock LNG bunkering strategy.
- JAX LNG Is Constructing North America’s First Small-Scale Coastal LNG Facility: This JV project between Pivotal LNG and NorthStar Midstream is expected in-service Q4 2017.
- TOTE Will Deploy North America’s First LNG Bunker Barge: The completed barge will be ready in 2017 and will be on display at the event.
- Crowley Is Deploying Its First LNG Vessels: The ConRo ships, scheduled for deployment in 2017, will also operate in a weekly service to Puerto Rico.
- Crowley On-Dock LNG Storage and Bunkering: Crowley’s ConRo ships will be fueled directly from an on-dock fuel storage an bunkering station.
- Eagle LNG Is Building Two LNG Production Plants: Opening in 2017 and 2019, these plants will serve local HHP markets and the export market respectively.
- Florida East Coast Railroad Is Converting to LNG: With DOT FRA approvals in place, LNG locomotive and tender car deployments are underway.
- UPS LNG Fleet and Refueling Station: Part of a national natural gas fleet, UPS one of the largest LNG fleets and fueling stations in the world in Jacksonville.