If you’re on the fence about attending the club’s Family Night with the Sharks, check out these 10 reasons why you should join us at the Arena on Saturday, Aug. 8!
10. Sharkfest! It’s held outside before the game and offers inflatables, games and vendors for the whole family.
9. All-you-can-eat party deck dining – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the 1st Quarter.
8. Awesome raffle giveaways and a 50/50 held for Safe Harbor Maritime Academy.
7. It’s 80s Night!
6. Great entertainment for the family AND for your customers.
5. It’s the last game of the season, and the Sharks are in the hunt for the playoffs.
4. The Attack Dancers!
3. Escape the heat and enjoy high energy football!
2. Chum the Sharks’ Mascot – always entertaining!
1. Meet the players and dancers on the field after the game!
Deadline to register is Wednesday, Aug. 5.