With the well-reported shortage of drivers in the U.S., companies are increasingly offering attractive packages to owner operators. One such example is listed below from Road Raiders Transportation.
Road Raiders Transportation’s new Jacksonville, FL terminal needs owner operators for consistent runs throughout the East Coast. We offer very competitive mileage and flat run rates, 100% FSC, no touch freight, accessorial payments and additional pay for HazMat loads. In addition, we offer no forced dispatch and one dispatch point of contact.
- $1,000 sign on bonus
- Referral bonus
- Safety bonus for clean inspections
- Retention bonus
- Base plate program
- Paid training
- Comdata card
- Class A CDL Owner/Operator
- Two Years Recent Verifiable Experience
- Hazmat Endorsement (preferable)
- Clean MVR & PSP
- TWIC Card and JAXPORT credentials (we can help you with the process)
- Be at Least 23 Years Old
- Must be able to successfully pass a DOT Pre-Employment drug screen
- No Felony convictions within the past ten years
- No major preventable accidents in the past 12 months
We are well positioned to provide you with a great opportunity for both the success and the respect you deserve in the trucking industry!
Glenda Cuadrado / Maria Porter
904-482-1706 (Local JAX)
866-536-0491 / 972-813-5539 (Fax)
Featured image: “Loading Trucks” by Meredith Fordham Hughes/JAXPORT