Members of the Student Ports are pursuing courses in naval architecture, marine engineering, international trade, transportation and related subjects.
The Propeller Club Port of Jacksonville sponsors Student Ports at the University of North Florida, Jacksonville University and FSCJ.
Propeller Club Transportation/Logistics Scholarship – UNF
The Propeller Club Transportation/Logistics Scholarship provides $1,000 to a qualified Propeller Club of Jacksonville Scholar in Transportation and Logistics. Requirements include:
- Declare a major in Transportation & Logistics
- Enrolled as a Junior or Senior
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Be a member of the Transportation & Logistics Society (Propeller Club Student Port of UNF)
First year membership benefit to qualifying graduates
A complimentary first year of membership in the Propeller Club of Jacksonville is offered to qualifying graduates of the University of North Florida (UNF) Transportation & Logistics Society / Student Port program. Individual club membership in the Propeller Club of Jacksonville is based on the calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31).
To apply for this benefit, graduates should:
- Fill out the Membership Application here: https://propclubjax.com/join-the-club/member-application/
- In the “referring club member” field, enter the following phrase: Student Port Member
- Your application will be reviewed by the Propeller Club of Jacksonville Executive Board and UNF Transportation & Logistics Flagship Associate Director Lynn Brown.
- After review, you’ll be notified about your qualification status.
For more information about the scholarship, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.